Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Relocation 08-16-07

I got a snake call on the 16th from the AHA and went to pick up a very aggressive diamondback. A big storm blew in just as I was leaving the house and I decided it would be better to return the next day for the release. I found a nice area about a half mile away with lots of cover. It was cloudy and the temperature was 88 degrees. I'm surprised I didn't see something else on-route to the release spot.

Click the pictures to make them big.











Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buying a snake can be a sizable investment. Purchasing any pet requires making a commitment to the pet's care and well-being, and getting a snake is no different. Like any other pet, it is important to do your research so you know that the particular species or breed is something you will enjoy owning in the years to come. I had to Find out how difficult they are to feed and house before i bought mine, but didnt.


Cheers,
Candice

News from LiveScience.com